Early Bird Registration NOW Open
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Standard ASLM2018 registration rates:
- $450 USD: ASLM member rate (click here to become a member)
- $550 USD: Non-ASLM member rate
- $150 USD: Student rate (documentation required: upload scan/photo of student ID, have student ID onsite)
Early Bird registration:
- $50 off for ASLM members
- $25 off for non-members and students
- Expires 31 October
- 20% discounts are available when registering a group of 8 or more
- Each group member should register independently and notate their group’s name on the form
- Groups cannot pay immediately on the registration platform, they will first be verified by ASLM
- A group rate invoice will then be generated by ASLM and emailed to each member
- Group discounts may not be combined with Early Bird discounts
- Expires 31 October
Who Should Attend ASLM2018 and Why?
ASLM2018 is the fourth biennial international conference of the African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM) centred around the theme “Preventing and Controlling the Next Pandemic: The Role of the Laboratory”.
ASLM2018 aims to serve as a platform for the international laboratory medicine community to share best practices, acquire knowledge and debate innovative approaches for combatting global health threats.
Who should attend ASLM2018?
- Programme managers
- Diagnostic companies and private industry
- Laboratory scientists
- Policy makers
Why attend ASLM2018?
- Learn to select appropriate medial devices
- Discover how to provide access to laboratories to those who need it
- Participate in training on how to provide evidence-based public health response
- Network with colleagues and leaders in the field
- Prepare to avert the next epidemic!
ASLM is an independent, pan-African professional body that coordinates, galvanises and mobilises relevant stakeholders – local, national and international – so that together, we improve local access to world-class laboratory services and ensure healthy African communities now and for the long-term.
ASLM2018 is scheduled to be held at the Transcorp Hilton, in Abuja, Nigeria, from 10-13 December 2016 with pre-conference seminars starting 8 December.
For more information on submitting abstracts, visit the ASLM2018 Abstracts page.
For more information on the Scientific Programme, visit the Programme page.